The immune system is a functional one rather than an anatomic structure.
It is made up of billions of cells which constantly travel through the organism, notably looking for, identifying, targeting, and eliminating all invasive intruders. These cells are monitored by a fairly complex system.
When the workforce of this defensive system:
- Is insufficient in number
- Cannot reproduce rapidly or efficiently enough to do their job
- Are constantly bombarded by infectious agents (bacteria, viruses, yeast, mold, newly formed cancerous cells, etc.)
- Have been denatured by invasive or foreign bodies (such as medicine, heavy metals, etc.)
- Have been transformed by modified food
- Have been weakened by an unhealthy lifestyle (not much exercise, cigarettes, alcohol, living or working in a polluted environment, etc.)
… these little soldiers, unable to effectively serve their purpose, leave the door open to the development of many undesired pathologies.
During this time of year, we can group together troubles such as colds, bronchitis, throat aches, and pharyngitis under the ‘diseases of winter’ category. These all have to do with the condition of the organisms in the immune system and the virulence of microorganisms.
In light of these facts, the necessity of a preventive natural therapy becomes clear. Nourishing the system, providing the nutriments necessary for the synthesis of these little soldiers that must constantly be renewed, good hydration, going out and getting some fresh air, and taking time to rest and build up our strength are all important basic criteria in order to maintain a healthy immune system.
In order to help you get through the tougher season of the year, Les Laboratoires Vachon offers you the following products:
This product is traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve symptoms associated with upper respiratory tract infections and catarrhal conditions.
Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve the symptoms of upper respiratory tract infections such as colds and flu.